It’s as if he never left!
Jay Campbell this week spoke for about eight minutes with American Airlines VP for sales and distribution strategy Cory Garner, who had been planning to leave the company but this week revealed he would stay.
Garner discussed the status of AA’s NDC-related incentive offer, what it means for big travel management companies seeking a GDS-based NDC solution, how Journera could fit to the business traveler experience and the launch of AA’s TripLink collaboration.
• Sabre Signs AA, American Express GBT, CWT And Flight Centre To Build Out NDC Workflows
• With Scale, Jeff Katz’s Efforts To Improve Traveler Service Could Impact Travel Management
• Teleconference 23: American Airlines SVP Alison Taylor
• NDC-As-Lever Is Loser In GBT Buy Of HRG
• Sabre Commits To AA NDC Plan, Heralding Shift In Airline Distribution Economics
• American Airlines Is Helping Sabre Build For NDC
• Teleconference 1 (Beta): Airline Direct Distribution