September 13, 2018
Not all industry participants attended this year’s Global Business Travel Association convention. And for those who did, there was no way to catch everything.
The Company Dime and Festive Road are here to help. We teamed up to gather as much intel and opinion as possible on the trends, issues and emerging practices that shaped the industry’s biggest event.
On this teleconference, David and Jay hosted Roaders Aurélie Krau, Mike Orchard, Meredith Smith, Caroline Strachan and Paul Tilstone to distill the hot topics for you in a one-hour discussion that expanded on Festive Road’s written recap, The View.
Grab the recording here for $10!
Here’s an index if you’d like to skip to specific topics:
• 4:08 Caroline’s intro mentioning many of the most interesting GBTA 2018 education sessions
• 7:58 Aurélie on next-gen people and tech
• 19:26 Mike on artificial intelligence, data and Asia/Pacific
• 32:12 Meredith on strategic meetings management
• 41:26 Paul on airline distribution
• 50:14 Miscellaneous questions: airline distribution, millennials, data reporting about traveler wellness, SMM and the C-level, “bleisure”
Note: Unlike most webinars, this is not a sponsored event. Festive Road does not pay The Company Dime. The two organizations share a mission of honest, independent and deep yet fun education for the corporate travel profession.