Thanks for your interest in our new audio series in which we interview the industry veterans at GoldSpring Consulting about developments in travel management.
In this second installment, recorded March 18, 2019, GoldSpring partner Will Tate talks to The Company Dime’s Jay Campbell about Southwest Airlines’ upcoming requirements for using credit cards online, supplier promotions sanctioned by clients like Microsoft using the Tripism platform, and the opportunities and challenges for SAP Concur’s newest rivals.
Press play and click in the bar below to zoom to specific topics in the nine-minute recording.
1:00 New payment requirements for online purchases and Southwest Airlines’ channel strategy (Background here.)
2:30 Tripism’s client-specific supplier offers (Background here.)
5:15 SAP Concur’s competitors (Background here, here and here.)
• A Few Minutes With GoldSpring Consulting, Episode 1
• GoldSpring Consulting On Finding Strategic Value In Meetings Management
• Canadian Travel Firms Last Year Beat Back Visa Rules Mandating Card Security Codes, Skirting Issues Southwest Bookers Could Face
• Loving The Anti-Concur, TripActions Clients Book Plenty Of Delta Despite Dispute
• Salesforce-Based Startup Outsources ‘Human Touch’ To U.K. TMC
• Years Of Consolidation Gave Concur Market Power, But No Monopoly