No one has all the answers but it’s nice to connect. Join The Company Dime’s community for a unique conference call on what’s new in travel management, what’s new in business life and what’s in the news, produced by The Company Dime co-founders Jay Campbell and David Jonas.
Call it the anti-infomercial. Dial in as we interview industry leaders, quiz panelists and welcome co-hosts.
Borrowing elements from seminars, radio shows, news conferences and public forums, this is a conference call, not a video call. It’s recorded and transcribed, and it is all on the record.
It’s designed for sharing and networking, but also to infuse our planned articles with smart commentary.
We send invitations and attendance is first-come, first-served for subscribers to TheCompanyDime.com. We also post recordings for all subscribers.
Listen to past events at these links…
- Teleconference 40, Dec. 10, 2020: United Airlines CCO Andrew Nocella
- Teleconference 39, Nov. 19, 2020: Journera chairman and CEO Jeff Katz
- Teleconference 38, Nov. 5, 2020: Ground transportation experts Matthew Daus and Dave Kilduff, with travel buyer Ann Dery of S&P Global and International SOS’ Dr. Robert Quigley
- Teleconference 37, Oct. 22, 2020: Travel agency industry attorney Mark Pestronk, Innovative Travel Acquisitions’ Bob Sweeney and Direct Travel CFO John Coffman
- Teleconference 36, Oct. 8, 2020: ARC’s Mike Premo and Lauri Reishus
- Teleconference 35, Sept. 24, 2020: Voice Of The Customer with Maria Chevalier, Sheila Kittle, Jeff Kurn and Shelby LeMaire
- Teleconference 34, Sept. 10, 2020: The Future Of Work In Corporate Travel with Susie McKernan, Yvette Bryant, Meghann Klein and Pat Schneider
- Teleconference 33 (Beta), Aug. 27, 2020: Former GBTA Executive Director & COO Mike McCormick
For the archive of our 2016-2019 Teleconference series (v1), click here.