The Company Dime is pleased to announce that its journalists are creating and will coordinate live content at the New Jersey Business Travel Association’s Education Day on Nov. 15 under a partnership agreement signed this summer.
The parties are thrilled to confirm that Carlson Wagonlit Travel CEO Kurt Ekert will appear as the keynote speaker and interviewee. Ekert is a longtime corporate travel industry leader, with deep knowledge about travel distribution and technology. It’s a heady time in that business, with airlines looking to change the model, tech companies pushing alternative processes and travel buyers struggling to prioritize both traveler freedoms and company goals.
“When David and Jay from The Company Dime approached us about working together, it was a no-brainer,” said NJBTA president Joanne McNellis Coelho. “We’re excited to put together what we expect to be a blockbuster event.”
The two organizations are building out panel discussions related to alternative airline distribution, tech trends and risk management. Confirmed panelists include the following travel buyers:
• Linda Francis, travel program manager at Princeton University
• Raymond Greeve, corporate vice president for travel at New York Life
• Marty Hoski, director of global travel and corporate meetings at Educational Testing Service
• Kathleen Kaden, director of travel and fleet operations in the Americas at Novartis
• Amy Minatelli, Global Travel Specialist, Verisk
• Toral Notay-Bodner, procurement manager for travel, card and meetings at BD
The event will take place at the beautiful Liberty House in Jersey City, N.J.
Register here to attend.