SAP Concur is grappling with a troublesome glitch that is resulting in business travelers arriving at airports only to find they have no reservation.
According to a Tuesday afternoon Concur client update, the issue affects bookings made through Concur Travel in Sabre. Active passenger segments are inadvertently getting canceled when users update reservations to, for example, cancel a hotel room or car rental.
“As of June 11, we’ve seen several cases of incorrect cancellations with almost all occurring while the passenger is traveling,” according to the memo. “Passengers are arriving at the airport without a confirmed air reservation and are either needing to be rebooked by the carrier or are being forced to rebook a different carrier if there are no longer any seats available on their original flight/carrier.”
Until the matter is resolved, Concur advised users to verify their full itineraries after any cancellations of car or hotel reservations.
Concur said its Sabre “connectivity team” was investigating.
• Concur Slows Down Innovation To Focus On Foundational Fixes
• Performance Issues Still Frustrating Concur Users
• Performance Issues Plague Concur Travel
• Years Of Consolidation Gave Concur Market Power, But No Monopoly
• Squabbling Some, Online Booking Tool Providers Address Negative Perception