Announced more than two years ago, integration between American Airlines and SAP Concur’s TripLink program is going live for North America-based TripLink users this week.
This follows a couple weeks of testing, according to AA vice president for sales and distribution strategy Cory Garner.
Garner said interested clients so far were mainly small and medium-sized firms.
“The My Travel Network application and the new American Airlines app listing in the Concur App Center allow users to connect their Concur account with their American Airlines AAdvantage accounts,” according to Concur documentation. “After connecting their accounts, users can make reservations on www.aa.com, receive their company’s negotiated rate where available, and receive their itinerary booking data and e-receipts in their Concur account. This is available for U.S. and Canada only. The AA.com website is responsive, so booking on a mobile device is always an option for travelers.”
• GBTA Convention Highlights Push For ‘Omni-Channel’ Airline Distribution
• Concur TripLink, Traxo Collect Data From Corporate Bookings On United Mobile App
• Siemens Fixates On Ingenuity With TripLink, Blockchain, Hotel Sourcing Farmed To HRS
• Hipmunk, TripLink Moves Revive TMC ‘Friend Or Foe’ Questions About Concur
• For Concur TripLink Clients, Motivations Vary
• Thirty Months On, Concur’s Direct Connect Seeks Footing